OWNZONES Product Group is seeking a Product Manager to lead the definition, development, and testing of product ideas here in our Beverly Hills office. OWNZONES is uniquely tasked with supporting a variety of different studio catalogs and niche genres via our white label streaming platform and cloud based content delivery system. This role has a high degree of impact and visibility within the company. You will work on creating industry leading products whose goal is to connect passionate consumers to the media they love in an authentic and frictionless way.
OWNZONES Media Network is a global provider of technology and media solutions for the motion picture, television and digital content creation industries. We believe that media should be experienced in whatever way the consumer sees fit and that stories should be created and discovered without limits. We’ve built core competencies in technology, content, and talented employees to make these beliefs a reality.
You’re a brilliant problem solver with an insatiable appetite for innovation, creativity and customer facing products. You’re passionate about leading every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming innovative approaches to following up with users to garner actionable feedback. You’ve leveraged rigorous, test-driven approaches but are just as comfortable being opinionated in the absence of empirical data.
Day to day, this is a fast-changing environment where versatility and perseverance is required. Your ability to lead, be creative and produce comes from a happy, fearless and energetic work ethic. This position is unique. So is the right candidate.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Work cross functionally with other product managers, engineers, content strategists, and designers to execute your ideas through all aspects of the product development lifecycle
- Understand OWNZONES strategic and competitive position and deliver products that capitalize on our positioning and are recognized as industry leading
- Own final decision making on the product experience, look and feel, and roadmap prioritization
- Take broad conceptual ideas and turn them into something tangible
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and strategic decisions with the rest of the product team
- Continually look for ways to innovate our products and user experiences
- Leverage analytics and tools to inform new functionality, designs, and AB tests
- 4+ years product management or product design experience
- Extensive experience designing user facing interfaces preferably on a variety of platforms
- Experience and demonstrated leadership working effectively with design and engineering teams
- Strong critical thinker with a unique balance of both creative and analytical skills
- Comfortable working in a loosely structured, entrepreneurial organization
- SVOD and/or AVOD platform experience a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary & Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Unlimited PTO