OWNZONES Media Network is looking for an experienced Pre and Post Sales Solutions Engineer to provide deep subject-matter expertise to the sales team. To be successful in this role, you should have deep industry understanding as well as a sophistication for the sales cycle in order to close competitive prospects and solve technical issues for existing customers.
· Provide pre-sales support for the sales of content delivery/web streaming solutions.
· Provide technical expertise to new and existing customers in order to assist the regional sales team in reaching sales revenue goals.
· Responsible for technical, pre-sales design recommendations and justifications.
· Manage the technical aspects of sales prospecting and provisioning.
· Communicate technical design requirements and implementation details to the sales team and customers, both verbally and in formal documentation.
· Communicate account and project status with internal teams including sales, customer support, and sales engineering management.
· 5+ years of proven success within a technical sales or presales role.
· Extensive experience in all aspects of Over-The-Top (OTT) streaming solutions/architecture.
· Extensive experience in media workflow and tools used by leading web publishers, studios, broadcast networks/affiliates, MVPD’s, and other media companies.
· Experience in Enterprise-grade B2B and B2B2C applications and media tools.
· Exposure to, knowledge of, and/or hands on experience using a variety of in-market OVP, CMS, and media creation, curation, and distribution services. Experience with foundational technologies and services such as CDN, Cloud Services, SaaS/PaaS platforms and development techniques.
· Broad, high-level knowledge of Internet architectures.
· Proven ability to design, direct, document and implement solutions involving HTTP and Stream Caching technologies including Open Video Platforms (OVP) and Flash/Silverlight/HTML5/iPhone/Droid Players.
· Technical leadership skills for supporting project management, back office & pre-sales staff and in managing projects with little supervision.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal).
· Experience and talented in customer-facing white board and WebEx presentations.
· Proven success managing relationships with customers, vendors, and staff.
· Superior organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to creatively solve complex problems.
· Good track record of tenure, stability, and growth within prior organizations.
The job comes with a competitive salary + equity package, depending on your experience.
Beverly Hills, California
- Business Development
- Information Technology