OWNZONES Media Network is looking for highly driven, innovative, and experienced Over-The-Top Digital Solutions Sales Executives who can foster and develop existing client relationships while driving new customer acquisitions. The account executive is responsible for the sales cycle – from lead generation, to renewals, to deal closures by creating the demand within their region across the media vertical and assigned accounts. To be successful in this role, you should have deep industry understanding as well as a sophistication for the sales cycle in order to close competitive prospects and solve technical issues for existing customers.
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for the strategic objective of gaining and enhancing revenue generation within his/her assigned territory through closing Tier 1 Media & Entertainment accounts to enable their customers to successfully deploy Over-The-Top (OTT) streaming video services.
Success for the AE will be created through, but not limited to:
- Developing a tactical and strategic plan, which includes proactively developing account plans.
- Developing and qualifying leads through outbound calls and other marketing events such as networking and trade shows.
- Articulating OWNZONES Media Network’s value proposition to executives and corporate decision makers to ensure maximum utilization of our digital solutions.
- Assessing opportunities, building and managing a sales funnel, and closing deals.
- Recording customer development activities within our CRM to ensure forecast accuracy and planning.
- Working closely with sales engineers to ensure consultative engagement with prospects and customers when needed.
- Negotiating contracts and/or renewals that maximize customer usage and satisfaction.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Keeping current with industry trends that are relevant to targeted vertical markets.
- Having a complete understanding of, and ability to articulate and demonstrate our products and value proposition.
- Maintaining sales pipeline with weekly reports to sales management.
- Providing high-touch account management with current client base.
- Determining potential up-sell and other revenue opportunities within an account.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of inside and outside sales experience in the video streaming industry, including: CDN (content delivery network), Content Delivery Platforms (highly desired), Analytics, OVP (online video platform) industry, Telco / Service Provider industry.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in a large structure and/or with strategic accounts.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal English.
- Proven track record in over-achieving quarterly and annual goals.
- Strong knowledge of Internet and telecommunications plus the ability to discuss these concepts with intelligence and conviction.
- Knowledge of media delivery, analytics and security.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills appropriate to both technical and management contacts.
- Must have experience developing and enhancing strong client relationships.
- Highly effective in motivating and directing clients and team members.
- Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with CXOs.
- Ideal candidate will bring a range of media company contacts.
- A record of success in selling complex solutions to Global 2000 and Fortune 500 caliber companies.
- Must have excellent presentation skills for technical audiences and the ability to successfully address objections.
- Must have a strong understanding of media, live and on-demand services, applications, and some experience delivering high quality, scalable and industry-leading solutions that satisfy customers, partners, and ultimately the end user.
- Knowledge of movie, TV and music industries, business models, and markets including content subscription services.
- Ideal candidate has worked for a digital media company, mobile, tablet, browser, and OTT streaming hardware technology company and has experience selling media products used by millions of end users.
- Able to effectively prospect, qualify, and solution sell to the right decision makers.
- Proven experience in a quota-carrying sales role with a track record of exceeding goals.
The job comes with a competitive salary + equity package, depending on your experience.
London, United Kingdom
New York City, New York, USA
Contract to Hire
- Business Development